A Randomized, Open-label, Phase 3 Trial of A+AVD Versus ABVD as Frontline Therapy in Patients With Advanced Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Histologically confirmed classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL)
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status ≤ 2
- Bidimensional measurable disease
- Nodular lymphocyte predominant Hodgkin lymphoma
- Cerebral/meningeal disease, including signs and symptoms of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML)
- Pulmonary diffusion capacity > 25% lower than normal predicted value
- Sensory or motor peripheral neuropathy
- Known human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) positive
- Known hepatitis B surface antigen-positive, or known or suspected active hepatitis C infection Please note that there are additional exclusion criteria. The study center will determine if you meet all of the criteria.
Please contact Anayansi Miloud to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.