NC-HEM-14-3: A Phase 3 Open Label Extension Study of Fostamatinib Disodium in the Treatment of Persistent/Chronic Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura
DescriptionThe purpose of this study is to determine whether fostamatinib is safe and effective in treating patients with persistent/chronic Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP) over a 2 year period.
PhasePhase 3 - a treatment has shown activity against a particular disease, where it is either added to existing treatment or compared to the standard treatment.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Completed or discontinued early from Study C935788-047 or Study C935788 048
- Able and willing to give written informed consent
- Discontinued participation in Study C935788-047 or Study C935788-048 for any reason other than lack of response
- Poorly controlled hypertension during Study C935788-047 or Study C935788-048
- Significant infection, an acute infection such as influenza, or known inflammatory process
Please contact Poornima Murali to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.