A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Variable Treatment Duration Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Siponimod (BAF312) in Patients With Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Prior history of relapsing remitting MS
- SPMS defined as progressive increase of disability over at least 6 months
- EDSS score of 3.0 to 6.5
- No relapse of corticosteroid treatment within 3 months
- Women of child bearing potential must use reliable forms of contraception.
- Diagnosis of Macular edema during screening period
- Any medically unstable condition determined by investigator.
- Unable to undergo MRI scans
- Hypersensitivity to any study drugs or drugs of similar class Other protocol defined inclusion/exclusion may apply.
Please contact Jose Aparicio to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.