Multicenter, Controlled, Randomized, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study Comparing Intracisternal EG-1962 to Standard of Care Enteral Nimodipine in Adults With Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
DescriptionSafety and Pharmacokinetic study comparing intracisternal EG-1962 to enternal nimopidine in the treatment of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
PhasePhase 3 - a treatment has shown activity against a particular disease, where it is either added to existing treatment or compared to the standard treatment.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Ruptured saccular aneurysm repaired by neurosurgical clipping
- Subarachnoid hemorrhage on computed tomography (CT) scan of grade 2-4 on the modified Fischer scale
- WFNS grade 1 or 2 assessed during the Pre-randomization Phase. If WFNS grade 2, must not require an EVD prior to aneurysm repair
- Major complication during aneurysm repair such as, but not limited to, massive intraoperative hemorrhage, brain swelling, arterial occlusion or inability to secure the ruptured aneurysm
- Angiographic vasospasm prior to randomization
- Evidence of cerebral infarction with neurological deficit
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.