A PHASE 1 STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, PHARMACOKINETICS, AND PHARMACODYNAMICS OF ESCALATING DOSES OF PF-06939999 (PRMT5 INHIBITOR) IN PARTICIPANTS WITH ADVANCED OR METASTATIC NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER, HEAD AND NECK SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA, ESOPHAGEAL CANCER, ENDOMETRIAL CANCER, CERVICAL CANCER AND BLADDER CANCER
Brief SummaryThis is a Phase 1, open label, multi center, dose escalation and expansion, safety, tolerability, PK, and pharmacodynamics study of PF 06939999 in previously treated patients with advanced or metastatic cancer.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC, urothelial carcinoma or HNSCC
- Progressed after at least 1 line of treatment and no more than 3 lines of treatment
- At least one measurable lesion as defined by RECIST version 1.1
- ECOG Performance Status 0 or 1
- Adequate Bone Marrow Function
- Adequate Renal Function
- Adequate Liver Function
- Resolved acute effects of any prior therapy
- Known active uncontrolled or symptomatic CNS metastases.
- Major surgery, radiation therapy, systemic anti-cancer therapy or investigational drug(s) within 4 weeks prior to study entry.
- Active, uncontrolled infection, including COVID-19
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity to PF-06939999
- Inability to consume or absorb study drug
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.