This is a 100% Virtual (Remote) Study (Survey, and Voluntary Blood Donation) to Explore Potential Environmental, Lifestyle and Genetic Factors That May be Associated With Driver Mutations of Young Lung Cancer in the USA.
Brief SummaryThis is a 100% virtual (remote), case-case study to explore potential environmental, lifestyle and genetic factors that may be associated with driver mutations of young lung cancer in the U.S.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Male or female aged 18 years and over; or the age of majority for their residential state at the time of enrollment
- Documentation of primary NSCLC, any stage
- Less than 40 years of age at the time of NSCLC diagnosis
- Documentation of testing by a CLIA certified lab for genomic drivers of lung cancer
- Willingness to undergo all study procedure
- Provision of written informed consent
- Male or female aged less than 18 years; or less than the age of majority for their residential state
- Greater than or equal to 40 years of age at the time of NSCLC diagnosis
- No documentation of mutation testing
- Unwilling to undergo all study procedures
- Unable or unwilling to provide consent
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.