A Phase1-2 Pharmacokinetic Guided Dose-Escalation and Dose-Confirmation Study of ASTX727, a Combination of the Oral Cytidine Deaminase Inhibitor (CDAi) E7727 With Oral Decitabine in Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
DescriptionDose levels for the study's second stage will be based on safety and pharmacokinetics.
PhasePhase 1/2 - for trials that are a combination of phases 1 and 2.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- IPSS low, intermediate -1, intermediate-2, or high risk MDS (including CMML) in Dose Escalation and Dose Confirmation-Randomization; only intermediate-2, or high risk MDS in Dose Confirmation-Open Label
- ECOG 0 to 2
- No major surgery within 2 weeks of starting study treatment
- No cytotoxic chemotherapy within 2 weeks of starting study treatment
- Able to swallow pills
- Previous treatment with 2 or more courses of decitabine (all stages) or azacitidine (Dose Confirmation stage only)
- Treatment with investigational therapy within 2 weeks of study treatment
- Uncontrolled medical disease(s) or active, uncontrolled infection
- Diagnosed with AML
- Active uncontrolled gastric or duodenal ulcer
- Known history of HIV or hepatitis C or B
Please contact Gangothri Namasivayam to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.