A Phase 4 Safety And Efficacy Study Of Bosutinib (Bosulif (Registered)) In Patients With Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Previously Treated With One Or More Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
DescriptionThe purpose of this study is to fulfill the post-authorization commitment made by Pfizer to the European Medicines Agency in providing additional safety and efficacy data in approximately 150 Philadelphia Chromosome Positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia patients with high unmet medical need, including 75 Chronic Phase, Accelerated Phase or Blast Phase patients in the fourth or later line treatment setting (i.e., after treatment with at least 3 other Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors).
PhasePhase 4 - refines the treatment to become part of standard care.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Confirmed Philadelphia Chromosome positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia or Confirmed BCR-ABL1 (Abelson-break point cluster) Positive if Philadelphia Chromosome negative Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (from initial diagnosis).
- Prior treatment with 1 or more tyrosine kinase inhibitor drugs (imatinib, dasatinib and/or nilotinib) for Philadelphia Chromosome positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML).
- Any Chronic Myeloid Leukemia disease phase, as long as the patient is unable to receive treatment with imatinib, dasatinib and/or nilotinib for any reason.
- Participation in any other clinical studies involving investigational drug(s) within 14 days or within 3 half-lives of drug levels in blood (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of bosutinib.
- Prior treatment with bosutinib.
- Prior treatment with ponatinib.
- Known T315I or V299L mutation.
Please contact Gangothri Namasivayam to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.