A PHASE 4 SAFETY AND EFFICACY STUDY OF BOSUTINIB (BOSULIF (REGISTERED)) IN PATIENTS WITH PHILADELPHIA CHROMOSOME POSITIVE CHRONIC MYELOID LEUKEMIA PREVIOUSLY TREATED WITH ONE OR MORE TYROSINE KINASE INHIBITORS
PhasePhase 4 - refines the treatment to become part of standard care.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Confirmed Philadelphia Chromosome positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia or Confirmed BCR-ABL1 (Abelson-break point cluster) Positive if Philadelphia Chromosome negative Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (from initial diagnosis).
- Prior treatment with 1 or more tyrosine kinase inhibitor drugs (imatinib, dasatinib and/or nilotinib) for Philadelphia Chromosome positive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML).
- Any Chronic Myeloid Leukemia disease phase, as long as the patient is unable to receive treatment with imatinib, dasatinib and/or nilotinib for any reason.
- Participation in any other clinical studies involving investigational drug(s) within 14 days or within 3 half-lives of drug levels in blood (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of bosutinib.
- Prior treatment with bosutinib.
- Prior treatment with ponatinib.
- Known T315I or V299L mutation.
Please contact Gangothri Namasivayam to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.