A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of Ascending Doses of AZD5363 Under Adaptable Dosing Schedules in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Aged at least 18 years.
- Parts A,B: The presence of a solid, malignant tumour, excluding lymphoma, that is resistance to standard therapies or for which no standard therapies exist.
- ER+/HER2+ breast, ovarian, cervical, endometrial cancer, or other solid cancers, resistance to standard therapies with a PIK3CA gene mutation (Part C), AKT1 gene mutation (Part D) or a dysregulatory aberration on the PIK/AKT pathway (Part D), advanced or metastatic ER+ positive breast cancer that has an AKT1 gene mutation (Part E) or advanced or metastatic ER+ positive breast cancer that has a PTEN gene mutation (Part F).
- The presence of at least one lesion that can be accurately assessed at baseline by CT, MRI or plain X-ray and is suitable for repeated assessment. Estimated life expectancy of more than 12 weeks.
- Estimated life expectancy of more than 12 weeks.
- Clinically significant abnormalities of glucose metabolism.
- Spinal cord compression or brain metastases unless asymptomatic, treated and stable (not requiring steroids).
- Evidence of severe or uncontrolled systemic diseases, including active bleeding diatheses or active infections including hepatitis B, C and HIV.
- Evidence of clinically significant cardiac abnormalities, uncontrolled hypotension, left ventricular ejection fraction below the lower limit of normal for the site or experience of significant cardiac interventional procedures.
- A bad reaction to AZD5363 or any drugs similar to it in structure or class.
Please contact Judy Lam-Tran to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.