A Phase 1b/2 Study of MEDI4736 in Combination With Tremelimumab, MEDI4736 Monotherapy, and Tremelimumab Monotherapy in Subjects With Metastatic or Recurrent Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
PhasePhase 1/2 - for trials that are a combination of phases 1 and 2.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Male and female subjects
- 18 years and older
- Histological or cytological confirmation of metastatic or recurrent gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma
- Subjects must have received and have progressed, or are refractory to standard regimens
- Subjects must have at least one lesion amenable to biospy
- Any concurrent chemotherapy, immunotherapy, biologic, or hormonal therapy for cancer treatment
- Previous immunotherapy
- Concurrent or prior use of immunosuppressive medication with 14 days
- Active or prior documented autoimmune or inflammatory disease within 3 years with some exceptions
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.