A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Switching From a Regimen of Dolutegravir and ABC/3TC, or a Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) of ABC/DTG/3TC to a FDC of GS-9883/F/TAF in HIV-1 Infected Subjects Who Are Virologically Suppressed
PhasePhase 3 - a treatment has shown activity against a particular disease, where it is either added to existing treatment or compared to the standard treatment.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate ≥ 50 mL/min (≥ 0.83 mL/sec)
- Currently receiving an antiretroviral regimen of DTG + ABC/3TC, or ABC/DTG/3TC FDC for ≥ 3 months prior to the screening visit
- HIV RNA < 50 copies/mL at the screening visit
- Currently on a stable regimen for ≥ 3 months preceding the screening visit with documented plasma HIV-1 RNA < 50 copies/mL for ≥ 3 months preceding the screening visit (or undetectable HIV-1 RNA level according to the local assay being used if the limit of detection is ≥ 50 copies/mL).
- Have no documented or suspected resistance to emtricitabine (FTC), tenofovir (TFV), DTG, ABC or 3TC Key
- Current alcohol or substance use judged by the Investigator to potentially interfere with subject study compliance
- Active tuberculosis infection
- Individuals experiencing decompensated cirrhosis (eg, ascites, encephalopathy, or variceal bleeding)
- Females who are pregnant
- Females who are breastfeeding
- Acute hepatitis in the 30 days prior to study entry
- Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) infection Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.