A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GS-5745 Combined With mFOLFOX6 as First Line Treatment in Patients With Advanced Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
PhasePhase 3 - a treatment has shown activity against a particular disease, where it is either added to existing treatment or compared to the standard treatment.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Adults with histologically confirmed adenocarcinoma of the stomach or gastroesophageal junction that is inoperable, locally advanced or metastatic and not amenable to curative therapy
- Adequate hematologic, liver, coagulation and kidney function
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) ≤ 1
- Evaluable disease per Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) v 1.1 Key
- Previous chemotherapy for locally advanced or metastatic gastric cancer.
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor 2 (HER2)-positive gastric cancer
- HIV, hepatitis B virus (HBV), or hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
- Pregnant or breast feeding women
- Individuals with known or suspected central nervous system metastases or individuals requiring chronic daily treatment with oral corticosteroids
- Grade ≥ 2 peripheral neuropathy Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.