PhasePhase 4 - refines the treatment to become part of standard care.
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Require pars plana vitrectomy in at least 1 eye
- Best corrected visual acuity in the study eye between 20/400 and 20/40
- Use of any NSAIDs (topical or systemic) within 14 days
- Use of topical or systemic steroids within 30 days
- Active eye infection in either eye
- Any eye surgery within 6 months
- Prior pars plana vitrectomy, YAG capsulotomy or uveitis
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.