Randomized Study of AM0010 in Combination With FOLFOX Compared to FOLFOX Alone as Second-line Tx in Pts With Meta Pancreatic Cancer That Has Progressed During or Following a First-Line Gemcitabine Containing Regimen
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- The presence of metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma
- Measurable disease per RECIST v.1.1
- Participant must have documented tumor progression during or following a gemcitabine containing regimen to treat metastatic disease as established by CT or MRI scan
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group Performance Status of 0 - 1
- Participant must have completed prior chemotherapy at least 2 weeks (washout period) prior to randomization and recovered from toxicity to Grade 1 or baseline
- Participants must not have received previous radiation therapy or investigational therapy for the treatment of advanced metastatic disease.
- Participants having received cytotoxic doses of gemcitabine or any other chemotherapy in the adjuvant setting are not eligible for this study
- No peripheral neuropathy
- No known history of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase deficiency
- Diagnosis of pancreatic islet neoplasm, acinar cell carcinoma, non- adenocarcinoma (i.e., lymphoma, sarcoma), adenocarcinoma originating from the biliary tree, or cystadenocarcinoma
- Participant on Coumadin and not willing to change to LMWH or oral Factor II or Xa inhibitor with half-life of less than 24 hours.
- Participant has received prior treatment with pegilodecakin or fluoropyrimidine/platinum containing regimen
- Participants who were intolerant of a gemcitabine containing regimen.
- History of positivity for human immunodeficiency virus
- Chronic active or active viral hepatitis A, B, or C infection
- Clinically significant bleeding within two weeks prior to randomization (e.g., gastrointestinal (GI) bleeding, intracranial hemorrhage)
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Participants with a history of immune-mediated neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barr
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.