A Phase 2 Multicenter Study of Axicabtagene Ciloleucel in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (iNHL)
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Individual has [follicular lymphoma or marginal zone lymphoma that has progressed after at least 2 lines of treatment with combination chemoimmunotherapy] (e.g. R-bendamustine, R-CHOP).
- Individual has [measurable disease].
- Individual has no known presence or history of central nervous system (CNS) involvement by lymphoma.
- If individual is on conventional systemic therapy or systemic inhibitory/stimulatory immune checkpoint therapy, individual is able to stop conventional therapy 2 weeks or 5 half-lives, whichever is shorter, or immune checkpoint therapy 3 half-lives prior to planned leukapheresis.
- Individual has Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0-1 and adequate renal, hepatic, pulmonary, and cardiac function
- Individual is not pregnant or breastfeeding (female individuals only) and is willing to use birth control from the time of consent through 6 months following chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell infusion (both male and female individuals). Key
- Transformed follicular lymphoma (FL) or marginal zone lymphoma (MZL)
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma
- Histological Grade 3b FL
- Individual will have undergone autologous transplant within 6 weeks of planned leukapheresis or has undergone allogeneic transplant.
- Individual has evidence of involvement of the heart by lymphoma or requirement for urgent therapy due to ongoing or impending oncologic emergency (e.g. mass effect, tumor lysis syndrome, etc.) Note: Other protocol defined Inclusion/Exclusion criteria may apply.
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.