A Phase 2 Open-Label, Multi-Center, Randomized, Controlled, Dose-Finding Study of NLA101 in Adults Receiving High Dose Chemotherapy for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
- Age ≥ 18 (or legal age of majority for sites outside US).
- Untreated de novo or secondary acute myeloid leukemia (AML), including AML that has progressed from myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS), and histologically documented diagnosis
- Eligible for at least 2 cycles of standard of care AML chemotherapy that will result in moderate to severe myelosuppression and have curative intent
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 0, 1, or 2 or Karnofsky Status of 50 to 100.
- Adequate cardiac, renal, and hepatic functions.
- Extramedullary disease in the absence of bone marrow or blood involvement
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL) with PML-RARA
- Prior AML therapy, with the exception of intrathecal chemotherapy or emergent radiation for myeloid sarcoma.
- Concurrent malignancy requiring active treatment with chemotherapy, immunotherapy, or radiation
- Prior allotransplant, including allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplant or solid organ allogeneic transplant
- Known hypersensitivity or history of hypersensitivity to dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO)
- Active/chronic human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis C virus (HCV), or hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
Please contact the trial administrator to learn more about where you can participate in this trial. Please use the contact form on the right side.